2021 Facebook Ads's New Features
Facebook has recently announced that it's adding some new features to help improve the user experience of their ads manager. We pride ourselves as digital marketing experts and have always been at the forefront of the latest technology. Thus, the experts at Absolute Digital has done some research and summarised a list of things for you to take note of the new 2021 Facebook Ads features:
1. Commerce Manager
Facebook has added new Insights features in Commerce Manager to make it easier to understand what’s driving your shop's performance so you can take action to improve it.
From understanding the impact of your content and marketing to better illustrating how your collections are performing, Insights enables you to make informed decisions to grow your shop today.
Commerce Manager is a platform to set up a shop and manage sales on Facebook and Instagram. With Commerce Manager, you can choose where you want customers to complete their purchase:
- On your website
- With a direct message
Depending on your choice, you can access different tools and settings in Commerce Manager. All sellers can:
- Create and manage a Facebook Shop and collections
- See a summary of sales activities, catalogue, issues to fix and suggested actions
- View and manage items in a catalogue
- Get insights about customers and popular items
- Explore ways to advertise your items
- Control commerce account settings, business information and Page permissions
Additionally, businesses with checkout can use Commerce Manager to:
- Let people buy items directly on Facebook or Instagram
- Offer Purchase Protection to customers
- View payouts, manage finances, fulfil orders and process returns
- Use an Inbox to respond to messages
- See an overview of your delivery and customer service performance
2. Optimising Marketing Content
With this new 2021 Facebook Ads update, you can now understand which product-tagged content is driving behaviour in your Shop across your organic and paid marketing so you can optimize your strategy for more content like it.
3. Evaluate Your Content Performance
Additionally, you can also assess how much interest your collections are generating so you can make decisions about your Shop's strategy.
We sincerely hope you find these articles valuable to your business and if it has helped you in understanding how businesses marketing their brand online, please let us know in the comment section and leave us a like below. If you'd like to find read more articles just like this, you can check out our free resources page here.
Thank you for your time we hope you've enjoyed this article. To contact a top digital marketing expert, you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 9662 1919.
Suggested keywords: digital marketing, digital marketing agency, digital marketing agency singapore, seo agency, google seo agency, seo marketing, singapore seo, singapore seo agency, singapore sem, singapore digital marketing, singapore digital marketing agency, google seo, Absolute Digital.