How To Successfully Market On Facebook Using Videos
According to Databox, Videos are better for views, engagement (likes and comments) but images are actually better for clicks. People will watch videos and spend more time watching your ads but images are more easily scannable. When scrolling, people will decide within 3 seconds if they want to click your photo ads whereas it will take them more time when it comes to videos.”
Help your business stand out with mobile-first video ads by creating short, vertical videos designed for mobile.
People consume content mostly on mobile and watch videos 5x longer than static images. Short, vertical video ads are a great way for you to capture attention and drive more engagement on Facebook and Instagram.
With mobile-first video ads, you can:
- Drive more engagement: Mobile video ads capture more attention than static images and can help boost brand recall and drive more engagement.
- Create videos in minutes: Make lightweight videos using free tools like Facebook’s Video Creation Kit and Mobile Studio.
- Design for mobile-first: Communicate effectively with short (15 seconds or less), vertical videos designed especially for Facebook and Instagram.
Tips for creating that perfect video ad on Facebook:
1. Keep your videos short: Keep your video length 15 seconds or shorter so people will watch until the end. Video ads that are 15 seconds or less are also eligible for Instagram Stories and Facebook in-stream placements.
2. Use vertical or square video: Make sure your image is high-resolution and complements the message in your text. Use bright, contrasting colours and bold backgrounds to catch your audience’s attention.
3. Capture attention quickly: Put the most compelling part of your video within the first 3 seconds to grab interest. Make sure you also showcase your brand identity right away so people see and remember it.
4. Design for sound-off viewing: People choose to watch videos with the sound off in many situations. Use text, graphics and captions whenever possible.
Once you're ready, you can create your Facebook Video Ads Campaign here!
Create your own videos in minutes With Facebook's Video Creation Kit:
The Video Creation Kit can help you easily create mobile-optimized videos in minutes. Explore pre-made templates and use your own photos to make video ads for Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.
Get started with Video Creation Kit right from Ads Manager. In the Media section, choose between Create Slideshow or Create Video. This opens the Video Creation Kit where you can choose from square or vertical templates. Once you select your template, simply add your images and text.
How to Get Started?
1. Create a Campaign: Create a new campaign in Ads Manager. Select your objective, audience, placements and optimization.
2. Choose Ad Type: Select Single Image or Video for your ad type.
3. Upload Video: Upload your video in Ads Manager or select Create Slideshow or Create Video to use Video Creation Kit.
4. Edit Video: Click Edit Video to crop or trim the video and customize a thumbnail image. You can also add captions, text overlays and logo overlays.
5. Publish Ad: Finish your ad and publish
If you'd like to learn more about how you can market your brand on Facebook, click here.
We sincerely hope you find these articles valuable to your business and if it has helped you in understanding how businesses marketing their brand online, please let us know in the comment section and leave us a like below. If you'd like to find read more articles just like this, you can check out our free resources page here.
Thank you for your time we hope you've enjoyed this article. To contact a top digital marketing expert, you may reach out to us at email@example.com or +65 9662 1919.
Suggested keywords: digital marketing, digital marketing agency, digital marketing agency singapore, seo agency, google seo agency, seo marketing, singapore seo, singapore seo agency, singapore sem, singapore digital marketing, singapore digital marketing agency, google seo, Absolute Digital.